Thursday 8 February 2007

Storyboard

Yesterday evening Rob and I had a meet up to discuss the script and any thoughts we had had.

We ran through it and came up with some tweaks and changes, which I will be applying tonight. We then went through some of the scenes and did some storyboarding, discussing how we both saw the piece running. Thankfully we had a lot of complimentary ideas and were able to identify some motifs to to have running through. Also we were able to come up with solutions to some of the technical problems we had found, e.g. the face morphing part of the restaurant scene.

The next steps are for me to update the script and for Rob to draw up the remaining storyboard elements we had discussed. I'll post up a scanned version of the initial storyboard when I get it. Bear in mind neither of us are particularly gifted in the drawing department!

No comments: